Flawless Cincinnati Weddings
Forever begins now. Let the vibrant city skyline serve as your backdrop while you toast to the start of a new lifetogether. Book your wedding or reception at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, and choose from luxurious venues that speak to you. Create a menu that celebrates your romance, while our talented wedding team attends to every detail from décor to flow of events for your special day. Focus on what matters most, enjoying each other and relishing every moment with friends and family.
Our wedding brochure will assist with every step of planning, from start to finish.
Celebrate with all that we have to offer, including:
- Professional wedding planners, guiding you through the details of planning, and coordinating each step of the event on your wedding day
- Beautifully decorated venues, showcasing the largest ballroom in downtown Cincinnati for flawless receptions and pre- or post-wedding events
- Deliciously crafted menus, featuring our Personal Preference Dining® option to fit whichever type of celebration your choose
- Revitalizing on-property activities, including our inviting indoor heated pool and 24-hour StayFit™ gym for your guests
- 491 guestrooms, offering stunning views and comfortable Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Special accommodation rates, including group discounts for welcoming friends and family from out of town
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or call 513 354 4040 and a member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
Celebrate your dream day in one of our newly transformed wedding venues. Our elegant ballroom is the largest in downtown Cincinnati.
Let our talented team help make your day perfect with customizable packages catering to every detail to ensure your wedding goes flawlessly.
Begin your lives together with a carefully crafted menu that’s thoughtfully sourced with fresh, local ingredients and perfectly presented.
Let us create an event that caters to your cultural heritage in a setting that welcomes diversity and celebrates the true spirit and vision for your wedding day.
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or for more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Catering Department:
513 354 4040.