Cincinnati Luxury Hotel
An extraordinary experience awaits you at one of the finest luxury hotels in downtown Cincinnati.
Dine at Red Roost Tavern, our chic, new farm-to-table style restaurant. Meet with confidence in our newly transformed state-of-the-art meeting space.
Swim, lounge or keep up with your fitness routine in our 24-hour StayFit™ gym. And, take time to enjoy the sites and attractions of “the Queen City”.
Rely upon our helpful Concierge, in-room dining service, and multilingual hotel staff to meet your every need during your stay at one of the city’s premiere hotels.
What are you waiting for? Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati today.
- Sleep soundly in 491 newly transformed contemporary guestrooms with deluxe amenities and views of the city skyline or river
- Dine at Red Roost Tavern a new, upscale farm-to-table style restaurant
- Grab a bite at Market. Our on-the-go dining offers quick, satisfying menu options all day
- Take an invigorating dip in our indoor heated saline pool- the first in downtown Cincinnati
- Keep up your fitness routine in our 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Shop at Saks Fifth Avenue, attend sporting events, enjoy the arts, stroll along the skywalk to Paragon Salon and Spa or try your luck at the Horseshoe Casino
- Experience 33,324 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting, wedding and event space including 18 meeting rooms and the 14,219 square foot Regency Ballroom, the city’s largest downtown hotel space
- Enjoy added amenities like smartphone check-in, Fast Board™ and 1-800-CHECK-IN™
The staff at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. Our hotel has 12 ADA/accessible compliant rooms.
The following facilities are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms are available upon request
- Braille symbols are available
- Restaurant and room service menus in Braille
- Guest elevator announcement
- Bathtub grab rails can be installed upon request in any of the guest rooms
- Wheelchair rentals can be arranged
- Wheelchair accessible sinks/vanities
- Wheelchair accessible closet poles
- Closed caption television devices
- Telephone alerting devices
- Front door alerting handsets
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Airport and area shuttles
- 3 ADA King Rooms available, 2 with roll in showers and 5 ADA Double Rooms available, 1 with roll in shower
For further information or inquiries, please contact the hotel directly at +1 513 579 1234.
Having to travel away from the office on business should not limit your productivity. And finding a business hotel in Cincinnati should be the easiest task on your to-do list. At Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, we can provide the business traveler with a complete "mobile office" and assistance from dedicated hotel staff.
Choose from a host of amenities including:
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access in the lobby, Library, Market, Red Roost Tavern and Sungarden
- Newly renovated 24-hour business center offering the following:
- Typing/word processing
- Computer workstations
- Personal laptop connection
- High-speed Internet access in guest rooms and throughout the hotel’s meeting space
24-hour access with your guestroom key card
Welcome to the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. The recent updates to our iconic hotel allow us to focus on what’s most important to our guests: providing then with a unique experience that anticipates their needs and ensures the most enjoyable stay possible during your time in Ohio.
We take pride in offering you the best of everything in Cincinnati, including inventive restaurants, luxurious rooms, flexible function space and unparalleled service. As a guest at one of the premier hotels in the Queen City, you’ll enjoy upscale amenities, and our premier downtown location convenient to an incredible array of attractions, from shopping to spectator sports, the arts or cultural events.
Rely upon our helpful Concierge, in-room dining service, and multilingual staff to meet your every need.
You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge.
Try our new and improved Sonifi Internet!
It’s easy to stay connected with fast and reliable Internet service at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. High-speed wireless Internet is available in all guestrooms, meeting rooms and public areas of the hotel. Please note that fees apply in the meeting space. High-speed Internet access is complimentary in the lobby, guest rooms, The Library, Market, Red Roost Tavern and Sungarden.
Map & Directions
Directions to our hotel from Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (13 miles):
Take I-275 East to I-75 North. After crossing over the Ohio River, exit at Fifth Street. Proceed on Fifth Street two blocks to our hotel.
Directions to our hotel from Columbus, Ohio (105 miles):
Take I-71 South. Take the Third Street Exit and follow Third Street roughly seven blocks to Elm Street. Turn RIGHT on Elm Street for two blocks and turn RIGHT on 5th Street. Our hotel is immediately on your right.
Directions to our hotel from Dayton, Ohio (50 miles):
Take I-75 South to the 5th Street Exit (ON THE LEFT SIDE). Proceed on Fifth Street for two blocks. Our hotel is on your right hand side at the corner of Fifth and Elm.
Directions to our Cincinnati hotel from Indianapolis, IN (110 miles):
Take I-74 East to I-75 South. Take the 5th Street Exit (ON THE LEFT SIDE). Proceed on Fifth Street for two blocks. Our Cincinnati hotel is on your right hand side at the corner of Fifth and Elm.
Directions to our Cincinnati hotel from Lexington, KY (85 miles):
Take I-75 North. After crossing over the Ohio River, exit at Fifth Street. Proceed on Fifth Street for two blocks. Our hotel is on your right hand side at the corner of Fifth and Elm.
Directions to our Cincinnati hotel from Louisville, KY (100 miles):
Take I-71 North to I-75 North After crossing over the Ohio River, exit at Fifth Street. Proceed on Fifth Street for two blocks. Our hotel is on your right hand side at the corner of Fifth and Elm.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is pleased to offer the following amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If you wish for something you don't see listed, please contact our Concierge.
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Multilingual staff
- Soda, ice machines
- In-room dining
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk and safes in each guestroom
- Refrigerators in each guestroom
- Secretarial support services (limited)
- Foreign currency exchange to US dollar
- Gift shop
- Online access at Front Desk to print boarding pass on all domestic and international airlines
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Meeting Concierge
- Valet parking and day parking options
- Pet Friendly
- Roll-aways available
- Jogging and walking map
For further information or inquiries, please contact the hotel directly at +1 513 579 1234.
The Hyatt Regency Cincinnati offers valet parking for overnight guests at a rate of $28 per night with in and out privileges.
Clearance is 6'8
- 0-2 Hours: $10
- 2-8 Hours: $16
- 8-24 Hours: $28
For further questions or information, please contact the hotel directly at +1 513 579 1234.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is centered on the majestic Ohio River just across from Kentucky. Once dubbed “The Queen City” by Longfellow; Cincinnati offers visitors a glimpse into our nation’s rich history.
Shuttle to / from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Airport Terminal
Call Executive Transportation at 800 990 8841 or may be arranged in Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Airport Terminal (CVG)
One way to / from our hotel: $22
Roundtrip to / from our hotel: $32
Taxi to / from Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Airport Terminal
Approximately $30 one way, limited credit card availability
Downtown Stop is 1 block from the hotel, located at the North East Corner of the intersection of 6th and Elm Street
10 minutes from the hotel, stops at Union Terminal
Stops at Union Terminal
Approximately $8-10 for a taxi to / from our hotel
12 blocks to / from our hotel
Approximately $8-$12 for a taxi to / from our hotel
Now you can call up Uber from within the Hyatt app. An Uber button will appear under the "My Reservations" section of the app from the moment you check-in until the end of your stay pre-set with your Hyatt Hotel address, thus saving you the time of having to figure out where your hotel is located.
Take Lyft for a welcoming, affordable, and memorable ride. Request a ride in the Lyft app, and get picked up by a reliable community driver in minutes.
Request a ride from the Drivr website and be transported by a sleek, stylish, and modern Tesla Model S electric car. Pick-up and Drop-off are available anywhere throughout the Cincinnati area. Trips from the airport to the hotel are approximately $40.00. This car is a wifi hot spot and serves complimentary bottled water.
For further information or inquiries, please contact the hotel directly at +1 513 579 1234. Our Concierge will be happy to assist you in making any arrangements for transportation.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights — a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Find that perfect souvenir, purchase Cincinnati logo wear or find all those little necessities you may have forgotten when packing.
8:00 AM –11:00 PM, daily
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Calendar of Events
See what's happening this month at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati.
Stay Connected with Free Wi-Fi
Book your next stay and stay connected with free Wi-Fi at every Hyatt worldwide.
Hyatt Hotels App integrates with Uber
Now you can call up Uber from within the Hyatt app.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Wins Enquirer 2014 Top Workplaces
The Cincinnati Enquirer awards Hyatt Regency Cincinnati as one of the 2014 Best Places to Work.
Book Now or call 513 579 1234