Put yourself in the hands of the meeting professionals at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and discover why our signature Hyatt service consistently wins the praise of our patrons. Relax knowing our hotel offers an expert staff, creative planners, state-of-the-art equipment, and exceptional catering services with Personal Preference Dining®. Our ideally located hotel offers easy access to the convention center and Saks Fifth Avenue via skywalk-so whether you’re hosting an industry conference or a social gathering, you’ll find this supreme location a perfect choice.
View our Hyatt Regency Cincinnati USA Music Video for more information.
Take advantage of all we provide, including:
- 33,324 square feet of newly transformed facilities, including the largest ballroom in Cincinnati and 16 meeting rooms and multiple boardrooms
- Experienced meeting and event planners on staff, to assist you in all aspects
- Innovative, delicious catering for everything from coffee breaks to elaborate banquets including Personal Preference Dining®
- 24 Hour Business Center and Wi-Fi, to ensure productivity throughout your event
- Passkey-enabled reservations
- Revitalizing on-property activities, including our inviting indoor heated pool and 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Complete audio-visual equipment and AV experts for everything from computer hookups to high-tech, multi-location presentations
- Ideal downtown location near the convention center, as well as many local attractions including Great American Ball Park, Newport on the Levee and Horseshoe Casino
- Distinctive restaurants and lounges ranging from fine dining to deli
- 491 newly transformed guestrooms with stunning views and ultra-comfortable Hyatt Grand Beds™
To ensure your event meets your standards, all of our meeting and banquet facilities offer individual controls for heat / air conditioning, sound, music, telephones, multiple electrical / microphone outlets, audiovisual equipment, and 100V single-phase and 220V single-phase electricity.
Elevate your presentations to a new level when you engage the services of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati’s AV staff. You’ll reap the rewards of seasoned expertise in our long-standing relationship with Visual Aids Electronics (VAE) – our hotel’s on-site vendor since 1985. A VAE representative is on hand to help turn an everyday meeting into an extraordinary event.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Expert onsite staff, to help you formulate and execute your ideas
- Comprehensive selection of high-tech equipment, including digital audio, professional cameras, multi-image presentations and computer data projection
- Webcasting and archiving of all your meeting presentations
- Exhibit displays and set design with flat screen and plasma monitors
- Computers and networking capabilities, such as Internet cafe; set-up
- Lighting and special effects, including concert sound systems
- Budget planning, to ensure your costs stay in line
Ask your Meeting Concierge for more details, or contact VAE’s Manager of AV Services at 513 721 1581.
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or call 513 354 4040. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. View our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.